A "Frenchy" university experience
of the university programme
You are an agency, school or university and you wish to develop exchanges and collaborations with France? Because we want to create synergies between countries and people, we have developed this university course.
Indeed, our university course will enable your students to join a French university.
To this end, we accompany your students so that they can complete their studies with a French diploma.
We are now ready to receive them for an unforgettable adventure.
In a word, a "Frenchy" experience.
–Integration at the University Institute of Technology (IUT) of Le Creusot (part of the University of Burgundy)–
To this day, we offer two pathways for your students.
First, the DU FLEST course which aims to obtain a French as a Foreign Language of Technical Specialty University Degree.
Then, the BUT course which aims to obtain the University Degree of Technology.
Integration into the course – DU FLEST – French foreign language university diploma
To begin with, we offer the International University Degree FLEST dedicated to foreign students.
It consists in an intensive French preparatory year. As a result, foreign students will have the opportunity to immerse themselves in the French culture and language.
To be able to integrate this course, students must:
- Have obtained the DU FLEST with a general average equal to or greater than 10/20, and the UE (Course Unit) average must not be below 8/20.
- Have validated the B1 level of the Diploma in French Language Studies (DELF) at the Marco Polo Institute.
Integration into the – BUT– course: University Degree of Technology
The BUT is a national diploma that can be achieved through continuous assessment.
The lessons are both theoretical and practical. They are taught by teachers, teacher-researchers and professionals.
It is worth mentioning that this course is intended to provide a professional training. Furthermore, it includes company internship periods and mentored projects.
Good to know: The IUT of Le Creusot offers 4 BUT courses.
- Marketing Techniques (TC)
- Mechanical and Production Engineering (GMP)
- Electrical Engineering and Industrial Computing (GEII)
- Physical Measurements (PM)
First of all, students will have to justify:
- That they have gotten their DU FLEST with a general average equal to or greater than 10/20 (The UE average must not be below 8/20)
- That they have reached the B2 level of the Diploma in French Language Studies (DELF).
We support the students of your institution in the administrative and pedagogical procedures so that they can meet the entry conditions and integrate the IUT Le Creusot (University of Burgundy)
French as a Foreign Language - FLE – upgrade courses
To begin with, since it is required to master French, we accompany you in learning the language in order to reach DELF B2 level.
The art of living and the art of speaking
Then, we help your students gain all the social and expression skills. Indeed, we want each and every one of them to be able to quickly integrate their new French way of life.
Logistical and administrative support
Finally, we support you in your organisation regarding:
- procedures with the IUT of Le Creusot
- study procedures in France (Preliminary Admission Application – DAP).
- the accommodation search process in France.
- the French authorities (obtaining a bank account, telephone, etc.)
Attached to "TheUniversity of Burgundy", the University Institute of Technology of Le Creusot is located on the campus of South Burgundy. In an environment of high technical quality, this institute constantly collaborates with professional communities. It offers innovative technological training courses adapted to economic activity with 4 BUT, 6 Professional Licenses, 2 DUETI, the Cursus #ICI and the DU Digital (developer course or industrial designer course).